Bill Clinton Buys Monica Lewinsky’s Famous ‘Stained Dress’ In Online Auction
The most famous blue dress in the world, worn by Monica Lewinsky, which caused the most sensational Presidential scandal in recent history— with Bill Clinton’s DNA on it.
The Stained Blue Dress
I Guess Bill has a thing for Blue Dresses?
Here he is wearing one in the White-House?
Here’s the Story Behind That Bizarre Painting of Bill Clinton in a Blue Dress Seen at Jeffrey Epstein’s Home
The painting has launched 1,000 conspiracy theories. But the artist says she had no idea Epstein owned it.
I think that this Dress will be More Famous:
Just who is Anthony Weiner anyway?
- Former Representative of New York’s 9th Congressional District
- Was one of the Congress’ most prominent supporters of socialized medicine
- Declared that “every single Republican I have ever met in my entire life is a wholly owned subsidiary of the [health] insurance industry”
- Launched a 2010 campaign to investigate Glenn Beck and other conservative commentators
- Was involved in a 2011 sex-messaging scandal that forced him to resign from Congress
- The Infamous Anthony Weiner Photo?